But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So this was our detailed guide on how to install MIUI Recovery ROM using Updater App and stock recovery.
Xiaomi Inc. is a privately owned Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. It also has other meanings, including “Mission Impossible”, because Xiaomi faced many challenges that had seemed impossible to defeat. Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- Once you have downloaded the ROM, transfer it to your device.
- This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware uses MI Flash Tool.
- When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission.
- Here we show you how to install Mi Flash Tool on a Windows PC and the basic functionality of using Mi Flash Tool to flash Xiamoi Fastboot files.
Here’s a small and simple guide to download the stock firmware Flash Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device. ADB is a command-line tool included in the Android SDK development kit. It is used to communicate with any device that runs the Android operating system. You can use the ADB commands to perform various operations on your Android device.
- Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format.
- But when you want to manually update your mobile while facing OTA or return to the stock version from custom ROMs, you can use one of the below manual methods.
- If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content.
- Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform.
- Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
Some users begin to custoM ROMs and Remove Bloatware apps using Root access. But, Xioami promised they would remove those Ads in future updates. Since Xiaomi Mi 11i already comes with Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, You don’t need to update your mobile manually. But when you want to manually update your mobile while facing OTA or return to the stock version from custom ROMs, you can use one of the below manual methods. This post contains the Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone to its original state. Then this Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware on your device without errors. First of all Download the ‘Xiaomi 11i flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop.
It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.96 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 760 (7 nm) chipset. The phone comes with 128 or 256 GB internal storage and shared MicroSD slot. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor in this phone.